Thursday, July 2, 2009

Home

KENNY'S COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!! I'm so excited! He's been away for 7 of the last 8 weeks. He was in Hawaii for training for 2 weeks, home for a week then off to Alabama for 5 weeks for a school. I am so incredibly proud of my husband & what he does. He has been running & doing push ups & situps for this class all of 5 months after his back surgery! He's amazing!
While he was in Montgomery, I got to go see him & then drive on to see Lyndsey, one of my dearest friends in the whole world, in Atlanta! It was great to see her & spend some her & Matt. God has truly blessed me with some of the best friends ever!
Now we are looking forward to spending the 4th of July at the lake with my family. Home away from home! Just a quick little update in what's been going on with us....there will be more soon. Have a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you saw Lyndsey! That's so fun! I love that girl just like I love YOU! :)