Thursday, July 30, 2009

Japan!!!!

Well, we have official word...we are for sure still heading to Yokota Air Base in Japan! We have to report there by November 30th. I am full of so many emotions it is tough to explain. I am more than excited about the new chapter of life we are starting. I'm extremely sad to be leaving my family & friends. I'm nervous about all of the changes. But most of all I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for Kenny & I! With Kenny by my side the leaving will be much easier. We will probably leave Arkansas about a week before the 30th. I am so thankful that our move will come after the arrival of my newest niece Caroline!!! And we will get to celebrate Thanksgiving & an early Christmas with family. I'll post more as I know it....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Rachel, I have loved keeping up with you through your blog and facebook. I am so excited for you, too. Japan...amazing!!