Saturday, October 31, 2009

3 Weeks...

So I'm sitting here at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel having a great little getaway with Kenny. (He had to come here for a meeting for work.) I love being here, and I am having a blast. At the same time though I am filled with a whole other mix of emotions. We only have 2 more weeks left in Arkansas, in the United States for that matter. I wish that I could push pause on life right now. The exciting news is that Caroline Elise Lowery joined our family on Monday!!! She is absolutely precious. I am so thankful that I got to be here to see her, and that I got to spend some good quality time with the WHO. Hayes even told me that he is going to move to Japan with me.
This coming week we will begin saying our goodbyes to friends & family. I get a little teary eyed just thinking about it. While this will be hard, I know that God has such great things in store for us! I am totally excited about our new adventure, but scared to death all at once.
If you think about us, we would greatly appreciate your prayers as we are beginning this new chapter of our lives.
I know this post is a little random, but most of my thoughts seem to be random these days. Sorry! =)

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Lifting you up! It is going to be such a wonderful adventure for you and you are going to look back and think....I am so thankful for that opportunity and all that I learned about myself through it!