Monday, October 12, 2009

6 weeks....

Wow, now that is a crazy thought for me...I'll only be an Arkansan for 6 more weeks! Things have settled down quite a bit for us since the movers came. We have just been hanging out at Mom & Dad's house wondering what we should do. Kenny calls our apartment here "the dungeon". The folks have been gone some lately, so it's been kinda nice to take over the upstairs & dream of the day when we can have a house like this.
October has been a fun month of memories for me this year. Remembering the day that Kenny officially proposed to me, going to register with my mom & sister, & coming up on the 20th our 1 year anniversary! It was a crazy whirlwind last year, but we wouldn't change a thing!!!
There will be more to come soon as we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the latest addition to the WHO. Baby Caroline will be here by the end of the month, & I am so excited to meet her!!!

No comments: